Job Description :
- Responsible for documentation, Updation & implementation of (ISO 9001, 14001,18001).
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2004)
- Occupational Health Safety (BS OHSAS 18001:2007)
- Handling Product Certifications. (IEC Standard)
- Handling System Certifications.
- Handling internal audits, external audits.
- Responsible for daily & Monthly MIS.
- Develop & implementations of system certifications.
- Adherence to the Calibration Schedule of Equipment (by Third Party).
- Adherence to the internal audit schedule linked to certifications & Closure of Quality Audit findings within defined cycle time.
- Conducting Management review as per standard requirements .
Candidate Preferred from Solar Manufacturing Industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Compliance & Regulatory
Role:Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
external audit internal audit ohsas 18001 iso 9001 iso 14001 knoelwdge of iec standard Product Certification
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Waaree Energies Ltd
The WAAREE Group consortium was founded in 1989 with a focus on Instrumentation; we have since established ourselves as India’s premier multi-diverse technology group having forte in multifarious verticals such as Solar Energy, Industrial Valves, Petroleum Equipment’s & Process Control Instrumentation.
We have a presence in over 68 countries, serviced through our 26 sales offices in India and 8 offices globally in UAE, Europe, USA and Australia
Recruiter Name:Mitali Modi
Contact Company:Waaree Energies Ltd