GOVERNMENT OF INDIA,
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Ordnance Factory, Dehradun
Invitation of Bids for Supply of SOLAR POWER PLANT , QTY-01 NO.
Tender Enquiry (TE) No.: OFD/NC/65/2016-17
Tender ID: 114PMETT17000107
1. Bids are invited in two bid system through e-procurement system for supply of items listed in Part II of this TE.
2. The address and contact numbers for online submission of Bids or seeking clarifications regarding this TE are given below –
a) Bids/queries to be addressed to:
The General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Dehradun
Raipur, Dehradun – 248 008
b) Submission through online only at https://ofbeproc.gov.in
c) Name/designation of the contact person: Shri Rajesh Raypa, Jt. General Manager
d) Telephone numbers of the contact person: 0135 – 278 5210 / 278 0048
e) E-mail ID of contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
f) Fax number: 0135 – 278 7177
3. This TE is divided into five Parts as follows:
a. Part I – Contains Instructions for Tenderers i.e. general information and instructions about the TE such as the date and time of submission and opening of tenders, Validity period of tenders, etc.
b. Part II – Contains the Technical Specifications of the items/services required, including all technical data, drawings etc.
c. Part III – Contains Standard Conditions of Contract, which will form part of the Contract with the successful Bidder.
d. Part IV – Contains Special Conditions of Contract applicable to this TE and which will also form part of the contract with the successful Bidder.
e. Part V – Contains Evaluation Criteria and Format for Price Bid.
4. The tenderer should invariably submit clause-wise compliance statement against all the parts (I) to (IV) of the TE, attached in this tender, stating where they meet requirement in toto and where and how they deviate giving full details and remarks if any.
5. This TE is being issued with no financial commitment and the Buyer reserves the right to change or vary any part thereof at any stage. Buyer also reserves the right to withdraw the TE, should it become necessary at any stage.
6. Formats for EMD bank guarantee, PBG, ABG, Warranty Bond (as applicable) are enclosed.
Joint General Manager
For General Manager
For and on behalf of President of India
For more information please see below link:
Validity of Offer
Part I – Instruction for Tenderers
Part III – Standard Conditions of Contract
Part IV – Special Conditions of Contract
Part V – Evaluation Criteria & Price Bid Format
Part II – Technical Specifications-