Job Description :
A Young & promising Organization in Solar space promoted by a group with 40 years of experience in steel, Agro chemicals & metals is looking for a Business Development Manager for Mumbai location. The company is an MNRE empanelled channel partner with a Qualified project team with proven execution capability of having Over 100 projects completed under the Grid.
Role : Business Development Manager
Reports to : CEO
– To ensure that monthly targets for leads generated (site surveys), orders booked, sales invoiced, and collections are achieved
– To sell PV Panels/Solutions to interested segments such as petrol bunks, educational institutions, hospitals, Corp-orates, Microfinance Institutions and industries generally
– To sell within the stipulated guidelines on money collection
– To pursue leads provided through the retail sales channel, collect site surveys, develop proposals, and close the sale in coordination with retail branch managers and regional business managers
– To recommend innovative solutions that meet customer requirements within their budget
– To develop clear proposals that are neat, and easy for the customer to understand – conveying professionalism and attention to detail
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Business Development Business Development manager B2B Sales Corporate Sales Channel Management Key Account Management Solar Product Sales Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
5-8 years of minimum experience in sales, leadership, Key Account management. Someone from Technical discipline would be preferred but not mandatory. Solar PV Business industry knowledge is preferred.
Knowledge & Skills Desired:
A candidate with excellent knowledge of Solar PV (Photovoltaic) RSC/OFF GRID Business is preferred.
Personnel with hands-on knowledge are preferred.
Knowledge upon key account handing especially the targeted sectors and accounts.
Experience selling in the Solar industry is mandatory
Experience selling PV Panels, Street Lights, Solar Refrigerators, LED- s, Lanterns preferred
Ability to qualify opportunities, identify key decision makers and close business with little supervision
Should have high level of Communication & Negotiation skills.
Should be able to effectively manage the internal & external business partners.
Should be able to forge & build professional relationships.
Should have good amount of skills for customer relationship management and intra personnel skills.
Should be able to handle key accounts and customers.
Excellent Project Planning & Time Management skills desired
Should be fluent in spoken and written English language.
Must be extremely comfortable with Computers & day to day used office
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Rainbow hr consulting