Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market 2019 – 2026| Analysis with Top Key Players
Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market 2019 – 2026| Analysis with Top Key Players: Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc., EVgo Services LLC, ChargePoint, Inc., Blink Charging Co., Alfen N.V., AeroVironment, Inc. and among others.
Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The estimations of CAGR values are also provided in this Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market report which helps businesses in deciding upon the investment value over the time period. Competitive landscape is another major section of this Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Research Report which presents with a clear insight into the market share analysis and actions of key industry players. It gives clear idea to Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market industry in regard with what is already available in the market, what market anticipates, the competitive environment, and what to be get done to surpass the competitor. Not to mention these topics have been thoroughly studied with the best tools and techniques.
Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Report has been comprised of a significant data along with future forecast and detailed analysis on a global and regional level. This report also explains market definitions, classifications, applications, and engagements in the Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market industry. Today’s businesses call for greatly focused, widespread and detail-oriented market information so that the idea about the market landscape is absolutely clear. The study of Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Research Report explains a market attractiveness analysis, wherein each segment is targeted based on its market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
An Electric Vehicle Charging Stations is a point to charge the battery of an electric vehicle, which varies vehicles to vehicles. There are few types of technology which are used in charging the vehicles based on the battery’s input power which are as follows: type 1, type 2, and type 3. The charging stations can be DC charging or AC charging type or inductive charging station.
These charging points can be installed either in residential or commercial applications, and it provides the speed to charge the electric vehicle depends on the type of technology the battery uses.
Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Marketis projected to register a CAGR of 48.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Overview
- INCREASING DEMAND FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- INCENTIVES & SUBSIDIES BY GOVERNMENT FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- INCREASING ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS
- HIGH UPFRONT COST
- LACK OF COMMON CHARGING TECHNOLOGY
- VEHICLE-TO-GRID (V2G) TECHNOLOGY FOR EV CHARGING STATIONS
- RENEWABLE SOURCES OF ENERGY FOR ELECTRICITY
- HIGH EQUIPMENT AND INSTALLATION COST
Get Free Sample copy of this Report Click here : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=middle-east-africa-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market
Segmentation: Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Marketis segmented into five notable segments which are charging station, vehicle type, charging stations standards, installation type and technology
- On the basis of charging station, the market is segmented into AC charging station, DC charging station and inductive charging station. The AC charging station segment is sub-segmented into residential and commercial. The DC charging station segment is sub-segmented into residential and commercial. In 2019, DC charging station segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In December 2018, ChargePoint Inc. announced the partnership with Greenlots for enabling the charging between the networks in North America
- On the basis of charging stations standards, the market is segmented into GB/T, CHAdeMO, CCS, Tesla supercharger, SAE J1772 and IEC 62196. In 2019, CHAdeMO segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In September 2018, EVgo announced the launch of FastStart, which is a mobile and modular fast charging station, and is capable of Level 2 and DC fast charging.
- On the basis of installation type, the market is segmented into residential and commercial. In 2019, commercial segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In March 2018, ClipperCreek announced the launch of the HCS Series charging station which is suitable for residential and commercial applications, which would be beneficial for the company as it would cover the major applications.
Middle East & Africa ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATIONS , BY VEHICLE TYPE
BATTERY ELECTRIC VEHICLE (BEV)
PLUG-IN HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLES (PHEV)
- PLUG-IN HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLES, BY MODEL
- PARALLEL PHEV
- SERIES PHEV
- PLUG-IN HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLES, BY TYPE
- MARINE VESSELS
Table Of Contents Available For this Market Request For TOC click Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=middle-east-africa-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are
- Engie Group
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Liikennevirta Oy (Ltd.)
- Allego B.V.
- Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- EVgo Services LLC
- ChargePoint Inc.
- Blink Charging Co.
- Alfen N.V.
- AeroVironment Inc.
- and among others.
- In October 2018, Allego has launched Allego’s EV Cloud which contains a smart charging solution that helps in renewing the energy and grid capacity. Allego uses Microsoft Azure platform for smart charging, data modelling and real time data processing.
- In September 2018, EVgo announced the launch of FastStart, which is a mobile and modular fast charging station, and is capable of Level 2 and DC Fast Charging.
- In February 2018, ClipperCreek announced the launch of the CP-50 which is used for installing and maintaining electric vehicle supply equipment.
- In June 2016, ClipperCreek announced the launch of the HCS-40 electric vehicle charging stations which is robust in nature and it uses level 2 technologies, which can be beneficial for the company as it can be used in various applications like workplace, fleet and residential.
Primary Respondents: Project Manager, Presidents, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.