1. Agreeing the annual plans with customers, and monitoring monthly and quarterly performance;
2. Negotiating customer pricing and contract terms;
3. Negotiating credit terms and ensuring payments are received on time from customers;
4. Providing demand, pricing and payment forecasts on a monthly basis with weekly updates;
5. Developing new customers in line with the channel and marketing strategy;
6. Monitoring competitor prices, activities and strategies;
7. Previous experience in key account management, including developing channel management strategies, account planning and negotiation of pricing, cash & credit terms;
8. The ideal candidate would have experience in managing key accounts in dynamic industries where rapid changes in market conditions are common, preferably with experience in the Photovoltaic sector;
9. Experience in building and supporting long term relationships;
10. Other tasks assigned by superiors
1. Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Power or related field;
2. Minimum 3 years field sales experience in PV industry. Having good knowledge of PV market industry dynamics and landscape is required;
3. Good technical background knowledge of PV on grid/ off grid systems and BOS system;
4. Experience in tender project management preparation and coordination;
5. Excellent knowledge of PV industry value chain downstream influencers and sensitive in competition environment;
6. Willingness to do business travel overseas in short notice;
7. Good proficient of English is a MUST and any other local languages are added advantage;
8. Strong negotiating and communication skills;
9. Self-motivated, independent, diligent and detail-oriented personality;
10. Proactive in solving problems, open to customers.
Renewables & Environment and Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Meet Trina Solar
Through its uncompromising dedication to innovation and quality, Trina Solar has risen steadily from its founding in 1997 to become one of the world’s leading solar PV companies.
Trina Solar continues to solidify its place at the forefront of the industry through R&D partnerships with leading research universities and expectation-surpassing performance. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the company operates in North America, Asia and Europe and employs over 17,000 people worldwide.
With more than ten years of history, Trina Solar has already established itself as both a pioneer and a leader in this exciting industry. As Trina Solar continue to expand its capacity, improve our technology and enter into new markets, Trina Solar is always looking for people who are hard-working and passionate about solar energy. From research and development to sales and marketing to manufacturing, Trina Solar looks for people who thrive in exciting, challenging and dynamic work environments to become a part of our dedicated team of professionals and contribute daily to bringing clean, reliable and cost effective solar energy solutions to customers around the globe.