In Vaisala’s Weather and Environment business area, our forward-thinking team focuses on providing solutions to react on challenging weather or air quality conditions. We partner with our customers to help them make the most informed decisions whenever environmental insight matters.
The Energy business line of Vaisala is working to speed the adoption of wind and solar power around the world through better and more cost effective measurement technologies and information services.
We are looking for a detail oriented Wind Data Analyst. This position is responsible for supporting Vaisala’s Wind Energy Assessment Services by analyzing Observed/Measured data of Vaisala’s Clients.
Your Key Responsibilites Include
• Wind and Weather Data Analysis
• Identifying the faults/abnormalities in the measured data
• Flagging the faulty data and report
• Analyzing wind data with statistical techniques/Methodology
To be successful in this role, we’re searching for a candidate with the following qualifications
• Thorough understanding of Wind/Weather Measurement of Sensors and their mounting arrangements
• Understanding of Industry documents such as MEASNET Guideline for Wind Measurements
• Experience in identifying issues/faults in wind data quality due to Wind/Weather Measurement
• Ability to successfully collaborate and coordinate with other professionals
• Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical) or B.Sc. (Physics) or Diploma in Renewable Energy
• Two to three years related working experience
Please submit your application by September 11, 2017 by completing the online application form.