Experience: – 8 to 12
Education: – Engineering Graduate (Electrical Engg Preferred) + Masters in Management will be an advantage
– A dynamic professional with experience in Business Development in project or concept sales & should have a working experience in solar/Power/Electrical sector in projects / system sales, Achieve market leadership in the Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Storage sectors
– Candidate with Techno – commercial skill
– Plan & perform aggressive business development activities for meeting the set targets, Initial activity would include understanding the organization’s solutions & projects delivered in the past, updating the database of the organization, understanding the expertise.
– Identify the customer requirement and provide product, project, EPC or knowledge based solution & Consult customers and EPCs on the upcoming policies in the field of renewable energy and partner with them in Solar Power Plants and offsetting their RPO obligations.
– Drive the complete sales cycle for identified projects including enquiry generation, offer submission, techno-commercial discussion, financial negotiation, contract signing etc.. Map and approach the complete list of promoters who are investing in Solar MW under the various state and national schemes.
– Developing cohesion with various verticals to develop standalone and consolidated solutions to be taken to market
– Use strategic research & networking for building the high quality prospection plan and follows leads for new projects and increased scope of work for existing projects. Prepare tenders and bid for new business based on your understanding of the organization’s business and in line with the credentials
– The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong emotional intelligence, should be an excellent communicator and should be well versed in Engish, Hindi – both spoken and written
– The role envisages the candidate to understand solar project investments; preference will be to have candidates who are exposed to project development and investments specifically to industrial and commercial end user of energy
– The Candidate should develop sales channels, sales partners to be identified and on boarded, should manage the relationships with such partner companies and be responsible for their performance
– The candidate’s primary role is to secure project orders both for EPC as well as own investment of solar projects under revenue model with end customers who are either commercial or industrial establishment.
– The candidate’s is responsible for achieving quarterly sales target in his/ her region of North or South India and also for building a stable pipeline for sales leads for next 3 – 4 quarters
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Solar EnergyRenewable EnergyConcept SalesBusiness DevelopmentElectrical EngineeringSolar PowerNew BusinessBiddingStrategyElectricals
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Premium – Client of Tracers India Search Pvt Ltd
Apply Online at company website.