Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for commercial, industrial or land mounted solar energy systems/components
- Perform standard structural engineering discipline mathematical calculations and equations including but not limited to soil loading analysis, foundation design, structural loading analysis & corrosion analysis
- Designing, supervising and installing of solar rooftop and ground mount solar systems
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning or performance monitoring
- Interface closely with the development, engineering and construction teams
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of commercial or land mounted solar power systems
- Ensure final documentation is accurate and complete for all projects
- Assess and evaluate technologies for module support structures.
Name: Go Solar Company LocationMumbai, IN
Apply online at company website.