Land Acquisition Manager (Legal)
– Experience of 6 to 10 years in Land Acquisition area for establishing the Solar Plant.
– Local candidates would be preferred who are able to read, write and speak Kannada language.
– Must have good knowledge of Land Procurement, dealing with Revenue department and their functioning.
– Preparation of Land Acquisition Application for the submission to Nodal Agency etc.
– Person having past experience in Army would be preferred.
– Impressive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Should have sound relationship in Govt. bodies and Govt. of Karnataka (Energy Department).
– Experience of Land purchase in variable/floating rates, maintain healthy relations with Govt. officials to get file process faster, to maintain strategic relation with political, police, villagers and sarpanch etc. and solve ROW related problems effectively & strategically.
– Due diligence, drafting, Vetting, Write cases and Legal proceeding in connection with Land Purchase, Registration to Customers and Bankers on behalf of Customers.
– Verification and collection of Land Documents, ceilings from Land and reforms act, Legal procedure compliance to ensure payment from Customers.
Eligibility:Any Graduate – Any Specialization,
Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization,
Doc torate Not Required
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Function:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Deadline:12th Feb 2018
LegalDraftingDue DiligenceLand AcquisitionInterpersonal SkillsLand ProcurementdealingVetting
Desired Candidate Profile
Client of People Professional