Qualification: B.E / B. Tech / Diploma Electrical or Electronics
Experience: 4 to 10 Yrs. of experience
Possible Industries: Companies with strong service and/or project operations
- Ensure that revenue targets for installation/commissioning are met on a monthly basis.
- Track the progress of projects and update customer and internal stakeholders.
- Quality job is executed by vendor so that acceptance testing (AT) is done smoothly.
- Ensue timely billing and revenue realization as per payment terms.
- Handling the complete Project Management & Execution entailing planning, resource utilization & Manpower management.
- Vendor Development
- Analyze market trends & formulate selling and marketing strategies.
- To understand client needs and expectations & devise solutions accordingly to drive sales, augment turnover and achieve desired target.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment and management.
People Engagement & Development:
- Maintain adequate manpower in field and office through internal transfer / promotion / hiring.
- Analyze training need and implement programs for field engineers.
- Periodically measure employee performance and coach/motivate employee to perform better.
- Mentor/coach/train high potential/performers to take on added responsibility / new roles
- Resolve/highlight employee issues and take decisive actions on non performers.
- Meet regularly with the customer and update him about field operations.
- Share insights with customers to help them perform better.
- Apprise customer on new products / service offerings and generate business.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
commissioningfield operationsresource utilizationplanningexecutionbusiness growthproject managerproject coordinatorsmpspiubatter bankpower plantacDG SetsShelter
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Communication skills
- Good administrator
- Well versed in people management.
- Customer Interaction and management
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ACME Cleantech Solutions Limited
The ACME Group is a leader in the field of energy management and innovative solutions for the wireless telecommunications and alternate energy sector. It prides itself as a pioneer in the development of green technology solutions that environmental friendly, energy efficient, & cost effective that are capable of delivering a quick return on investment.
ACME group is a result of the vision and commitment of its founder, Mr. Manoj Kumar Upadhyay. He sought to realize this goal by providing radically new technology solutions through intensive research and development instead of making incremental changes to existing technologies. The establishment of ACME Cleantech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (formerly ACME Tele Power Limited) in 2003 was the first step towards realization of this dream.
Today ACME products are installed over 1,50,000 telecom sites across the globe. ACME products help significant Carbon Emission Savings.
ACME has enabled telecom expansion to farthest as well as most interior and hitherto unconnected regions of India while reducing carbon emissions from the telecom site as well. The Company today enjoys an international presence, through its own establishments, channel partners, and associates.
ACME has been demonstrating its meticulously organized service capabilities which not only help our customers in becoming more competitive and profitable but also ensure their business continuity.
ACME is actively pursuing alternative energy initiatives in solar sector providing solutions for both Thermal and Photovoltaic technologies in India and expects to be at the forefront of the solar revolution in the country. ACME has a proven track record in developing, constructing and operating MW scale of power projects. It has pioneered solar power development in India and has commissioned the first solar thermal power project based on Tower technology in Asia.
ACME Solar, a joint venture company between ACME Cleantech Solutions Private Limited, EDF Energies Nouvelles and EREN is committed to setting up large grid – connected solar power plants across India, with the aim to deliver continuous power across India.
The company has an existing portfolio of over 1.5 GWp including 140 MW in Haryana, 104 MW in Punjab, 50 MW in Uttarakhand, 30 MW in Uttar Pradesh, 25 MW in Bihar, 10 MW in Assam, 75 MW in Jharkhand, 25 MW in Odisha, 30 MW in Chattisgarh, 160 MW in Andhra Pradesh, 440 MW in Telangana, 25 MW in Madhya Pradesh, 15 MW in Gujarat and 100 MW in Rajasthan. ACME has recently won highest capacity of solar projects with 100 MW in Karnataka Auction. The company aims to generate 7500 MW by the year 2017.
According to Consultancy Firm BRIDGE To INDIA’s latest India Solar Map released in September 2015, ACME is set to become India’s largest solar developer this year.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Gurmeet Singh
Contact Company:ACME Cleantech Solutions Limited