Regional Sales Manager – Solar Division
Reporting to : Sales Head
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
– Drafting and presenting business strategies, execution and delivering result.
– Gathering market Intelligence
– Market penetration, monitoring competitor’s activities & developing strategies to improve competitive performance.
– Managing Sales functions, organize the operations of General Trade & Key Account Management at regional level
– Build up infrastructure of the Company in terms of distribution
– To prepare annual business plan and implement strategies to achieve the target both for Modern Trade & Retail
– Work closely with the sales force and monitor their day to day performance, train the sales force as and when required to improve their performance
– Execute the Business Plan by expanding the Retailer base, Building supply chain systems & processes, customer base and sales team
– Form action plans with Area Sales Managers, based on performance reports to increase productivity of assigned region
– Recruiting and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in sales operations and meeting of individual & group targets
– Explore new markets and ensure maximum outputs from the existing markets through close monitoring of return per customer
– Frequent market visit & in constant touch with retailers/trade partners/Key accounts
– Liaison with various channel partners in the assigned territory
– Tracking the requirement to avoid no stock situation
– Co- ordinate with marketing team to implement various promotional schemes/ activities
– Tracking competitors movement & analyzing the market
– Ensure high visibility of the product in the assigned territory
– Handling customer complaint
– Tracking sales trend &suggest corrective action.
– Setting the yearly sales target based on the regional sales target.
– Prepare annual sales plan keeping in mind, the opportunities to increase sales and reduce cost.
– Cost control initiative & achieving healthy bottom line
– Achievement of Sales Target
– Liaison with regional sales team
– Setting targets for the regions
– Organizing monthly/quarterly/half yearly sales meeting.
– Participation in recruitment of regional manpower
– Preparing annual budget on manpower cost
– Preparing appraisal of the subordinates
Distribution & logistics
– Draw & constant improvement of the distribution plan
– Selecting Distributors/ wholesaler/stockiest/
– Preparing the contract document for various channel partners
– Determine the cost of distribution
– Establish the ERP package in the system for various control & MIS
– Regular auditing of channel partners .
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
area salesmarketingmodern tradekey account managementregional salesmarket penetrationdistributionsales managementkey accountssalessales planning
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications & Experience:
– 9-11 years of sales experience
– Graduate with MBA from a reputed institution
– Prior experience in selling PV systems, Solar Inverters, Solar Street Lights, Portable lights
– A self-starter with fresh ideas, and lots of initiative
– A clear grasp of commercial issues, in addition to technical
– A proven ability to deliver on time
– A team-player
– Willingness to travel
– Excellent leadership & man management skills
– Sound knowledge of Indian Solar market specially regarding the regions he has worked for
– Knowledge about competitors.
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Rainbow hr consulting