- Responsible for Planning, forecasting, budgeting the Solarproject execution scope to complete projects on time and in the budgeted cost.
2. Communicate the project scope, goals and deliverables to project manager as well as other stakeholders on regular basis
3. Responsible for material inspection and factory visits to evaluate suppliers.
4. Share technical details with third party inspection team & get the inspection reports.
5. Preparation of Works Contract Agreements / Work Order to award the work to sub-contractors & specialized agencies.
6. Responsible for contract negotiation and ensure cost savings
7. Review Contractors/Vendors/suppliers bills and approve on time.
8. Responsible for getting approvals from client as per the project plan and handle client queries in the best possible way.
9. Responsible for completion of all statutory compliances required at different stages on all project sites to avoid any delay / penalty.
10. Monitor Environment Health Safety (EHS) practices on all project sites to ensure there is no violation of govt. guidelines and there are no fatal accidents.
11. Responsible for preparation and timely submission of various MIS related to project progress report, execution plan, Report on Raw Material consumed/Billed.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
project managementproject planningenvironment health safetymonitoringthird party inspectionwork ordermaterial inspectionraw materialSolarforecastingbudgeting
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification – BE (Electrical / Mechanical).
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
A reputed client of Jaguar Overseas
Contact Company:Jaguar Overseas