|JOB TITLE :||Sales Manager||ISSUED DATE :|
|Department/Group :||Sales||YEARS OF EXP. :||3-5years|
|LOCATION :||Bangalore /Mumbai / Any where in India||QUALIFICATION :||BE EEE/MBA|
|TIME LINE :||Immediate||CTC :||4-5Lpa|
|AGE / GENDER :||Male||No Of Open Positions :||2|
|ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
The duties would include (but not limited to) the following:-
1. Develop customer, competitor, and market understanding.
2. To identify new clients for EPC and projects on Solar & Wind energy projects
3. Assess clients energy requirements, present technical solutions and recommend Solar PV solutions
4. Negotiate proposals and contract terms & conditions to meet both client & company needs
5. Create a Business development plan for existing customers and build customer relationship.
6. Implement strategies as well as actions to create, identify, develop business opportunities and collaborate with Sales team to ensure new business opportunities are effectively covered and advanced for conversion to a contract/order.
7. To provide statistical reports to the management with key inputs on market trends, customer requirements & opportunities
8. Working in complete coordination with projects / product team to achieve the yearly targets.
9. MIS reporting.
10. Matters which are assigned to you from time to time.
Candidate should be capable of producing a go to market plan to sell solar solutions for Swelect.
Ø Customer solutions given their energy requirement or available roof which will demonstrate an understanding of different topologies, roof mount types, structural requirements and expected generation.
Ø Understanding of cell/ module technologies, PV performance parameters etc.
Ø System engineering which includes module connections, performance, shading effect, monitoring etc.
Ø Present financial benefit of PV system
Fluent in Engilsh, Local language & Knowledge in Hindi Preferred.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 044 2467 9779 /2499 3266