- At least five years experience of Basis.
2. At least two life cycle experience.
3. Knowledge of SQL Database.
4. Installed and configured the Solution manager
5. Heading SAP Infrastructure, SAP Authorization and BASIS Module.
6. User Management and License Auditing. it includes User creation/ Deletion/Locking and Annual Auditing.
7. Authorizations and Security. Managing SAP security by restricting authorizations for transactions and business objects. Assigning users authorizations and maintaining roles and profiles.
8. CCMS System Monitoring. Regular monitoring of system performance, spooling jobs, background jobs, system messages and ABAP dumps etc.
9. Change and Transport Management. Managing customizing and development changes across Servers using TMS, Transport request management, manual changes on production system etc.
10. Database Management. Database & Table Space growth management through SAPDBA, checking database logs etc. in SAP.
11. Client maintenance: Client refresh/System refresh.
12. Server Monitoring. Checking OS logs, Monitoring CPU and memory utilization etc.
13. System upgrades using the latest support packages for respective components and applying OSS notes.
14. Backups and restore of all SAP Servers. SAP Router installation and Configuration.
15. RFC Connection. Creation, Deletion and testing of RFC on different SAP applications.
16. Print Administration. Printer configuration and administration at SAP and OS levels.
17 . OS level Maintenance on Windows and HP-UX. Including File System.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:IT Software – ERP , CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
AuthorizationSolution ManagementSystem MonitoringAdministrationSAP SecuritySAP BasisFile SystemServer MonitoringUser ManagementLife Cycle
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Solar Industries India Ltd.
Founded in 1995, by Shri Satyanarayan Nandlal Nuwal, Solar Group is a leading company with the global marketplace in the explosives business. With an impressive clientele across the mining and infrastructure sectors, we are focused on delivering innovation and excellence.
* Manufacturers of a complete range of industrial explosives (bulk and cartridge), detonators and detonating fuse and cast boosters.
* World’s largest cartridge manufacturing facility at a single location at Chakdoh, Nagpur.
* India’s largest manufacturers of Industrial Explosives and Initiating Systems.
* India’s largest manufacturing facility for Detonating Cord and Cast Boosters.
* India’s first domestic supplier in private sector of HMX & HMX Compounded products to the defence sector.
* Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified.
* Large presence in the global market with footprints in 42 countries.
Contact Company:Solar Industries India Ltd
Email Address: email@example.com
Reference Id:SIIL/ IT / SAP – BASIS