Understand the business process requirements & preparation business blueprint document.
2. Configuration of Material Management module and integration with other modules
3. Finalization of enterprise structure and define it.
4. Configuration of Various Document types, Number ranges, Field Selections for
5. Purchase Requisitions, RFQs and Purchase Orders.
6. Configuration for Material master, Vendor master, Info record, Source list, Excise master and Service master.
7. Define and setup Release Strategy, Pricing Schema and TAX schema (CIN).
8. Setup Account Assignment.
9. Testing and troubleshooting while configuration & integration testing.
10. Handle the responsibility of SAP related New Developments, Projects & up-gradation work
11. Involved in Customizing and developments of major reports like RG1 register, Purchase Register, Gate Pass Process, Job Work Register, Financial Statement etc.
12. Provide Support to User for their day to day issues and queries.
13. Work with Business Analyst in translating business requirements into Functional Requirements and gather requirements and prepare functional specification and document for enhancements and customization.
14 . Planning and coordinating testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams for MM.
15. Creation of new Tax Codes & payment terms as per need of business.
16. Prepare detailed end-user documentation, Configuration Guide and held training sessions for users.
17. Preparing the cut over strategy for data migration & initial stock upload.
Salary:INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:IT Software – ERP , CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
SAP MMMaterial MasterPurchase RegisterCinEnterprise StructureVendor MasterPricingBusiness ProcessMaterial ManagementEnd User
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Solar Industries India Ltd.
Founded in 1995, by Shri Satyanarayan Nandlal Nuwal, Solar Group is a leading company with the global marketplace in the explosives business. With an impressive clientele across the mining and infrastructure sectors, we are focused on delivering innovation and excellence.
* Manufacturers of a complete range of industrial explosives (bulk and cartridge), detonators and detonating fuse and cast boosters.
* World’s largest cartridge manufacturing facility at a single location at Chakdoh, Nagpur.
* India’s largest manufacturers of Industrial Explosives and Initiating Systems.
* India’s largest manufacturing facility for Detonating Cord and Cast Boosters.
* India’s first domestic supplier in private sector of HMX & HMX Compounded products to the defence sector.
* Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified.
* Large presence in the global market with footprints in 42 countries.
Contact Company:Solar Industries India Ltd
Email Address: email@example.com
Reference Id:SIIl / IT / SAP – MM