1. Strong AutoCAD skills (2010-2016 software for 2D architectural and electrical plans) and
knowledge, able to fully CAD and produce drawings for projects.
4. MS OFFICE.
5. Google Sketch.
6. Collection of electrical data, Load Profile Analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Candidate shall be responsible for Site analysis, Feasibility study, and Power
Evacuation system analysis of Utility Scale Solar Projects & Rooftop Projects.
2. Carry out design verification & analysis for the offers made. Co-ordinate with design partners
for all design inputs & deliverables.
3. To carryout Solar resource assessment, Generation estimation, Shadow analysis, Plant
layout designing, Pitch analysis, PV system analysis.
4. Carry out design of 11 KV/ 33 KV/ 66 KV/132 KV Sub Station & selection of components.
5. To do sizing and make specifications for DC Designing, string sizing, Inverter selection, Cable
sizing, Fuse selection, Earthing system design, Designing of cable route, Cable Trench &
6. Equipment layout, AC Design, Transformer design, Bay design, CT/PT selection, VCB
selection, designing of Plant Protection system.
7. Shall be responsible for Preparation of DPR, Bill of Material, Costing sheet of SPV system.
8. Candidate shall be required to ensure compliances of IEC, BIS and IS standards for Solar
9. System and conduct Site and Factory Acceptance Testing.
10. Responsible for the smooth & efficient working of the Design & Engineering Department.
11. Review & Generate the Commands against GA, BoQ, Estimates, Design & Manufacturing
12. Co-ordinate with design partners for all design inputs & deliverables.
13. Interact with Customer / Consultants for any queries, presentations, clarifications & approval
14. Attend & participate in customer/ consultant/ designer meetings whenever required.
15. Coordinate with internal functions like Business Development, Projects, and Procurement etc
for all technical specifications & queries, BoQ, drawings, etc.
16. Understand, verify & regularize technical deviations/ design change request as raised by
contractors / vendors/ consultants throughout & beyond the production/project phases.
17. Attend and participate in Client meetings.
18. Coordinate with procurement/ supply chain for vendor selection/ evaluations.
19. Implement continual improvement and optimization in existing designs & try to introduce
innovative, cost effective new designs.
20. Obtain product and/or design approvals from Certifying bodies & competent authorities for
new applications, new customers & exports.
21. Build & maintain document library & database for all designs, drawings and project wise
22. Familiarity with present codes & practices for designing Electrical & Civil Mounting Structures.
23. Lead, guide and supervise a team of Design & Engineering Department.
24. Responsible for Timely execution of all design work.
25. Knowledge of Electrical Safety norms.
26. Relay Co-ordination Works.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
DesignPV SystGoogle SketchETAPsolarpvphotovoltaic
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Enrich Energy Pvt Ltd
Enrich Energy Pvt. Ltd., headquartered at Pune, is an integrated solar energy solutions provider. Enrich Energy focuses on providing turnkey solar energy solutions from concept to commissioning of solar power projects and further operating and maintaining them throughout the life time of the project. Our organization offers the entire gamut of efficient and cost effective solar energy solutions starting from solar radiation mapping, land acquisition, infrastructure development, power evacuation, effective supply chain management, project EPC to completing the chain with operations & maintenance services and assistance in sale of power.
Recruiter Name:Ravi Naidu
Contact Company:Enrich Energy Pvt Ltd
Address:201 – A, The Orion Building5 Koregaon Park road,PunePUNE,Maharashtra,India 411001