- 1 to 5 yrs
- As per Industry Standards
- Delhi/ NCR (Delhi), Gurgaon (Haryana), Noida/ Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Faridabad (Haryana)
KEY SKILLSexperience in designing solar energy systems Knowledge of Solar PV products PV Process and Electronic Market electrification for commercial AutoCAD
Redirect to company website
- JOB FUNCTION project Mgmt. / site Engg. / Civil Engg.
- INDUSTRYProjects / Infrastructure / Power / Energy
- SPECIALIZATIONCAD / CAE , Commercial , Design , Project Management
- Any Post Graduate
- Any Graduate
Candidate should be based at Noida / Faridabad / Gurgaon/ Delhi NCR
Education-BE/Diploma Electrical (power) engineering / Renewable Energy Systems;
Experience- 1-5 year’s professional experience in designing solar energy systems;in electrical/electronic, ECE, Mechanical:
Expertise in understanding the engineering drawings to prepare and study technical data, specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and meet customer requirements;
Good knowledge of power cables/electrification for commercial, and industrial sectors;
Experience in field surveys and can study groups to identify the requirement of electrical energy and solar system design as per customer requirements;
Knowledge of Solar PV products, PV Process and Electronic Market
1. Responsible for providing optimized structure design and solutions required to meet customer / project needs.
2. Assessment and evaluation of technologies for module support structure: fixed & tracking, rooftop & ground mount
3. Evaluation of BOM and technical features of solar structures and trackers: source materials, treatments, assembling systems, gear devices, foundations
4. Feasibility assessment of rooftops to bear extra static and dynamic loads due to solar systems.
5. Assessment and evaluation of ground foundations calculations.
6. Inspection of structures on site.
7. Plan layout of solar systems upto MW capacity and electrification for commercial and industrial sectors
8. Compile data and write reports for solar projects.
9. Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment – estimates labor, material, construction and installation costs
10. On Grid / Off Grid design experience.
11. Working knowledge of industry standards, design and installation codes.
12. Knowledge of IEEE, NEC, NESC, and other governing standards for design of solar PV systems
13. Extensive knowledge of output, performance and reliability factors of various commercially available PV modules and inverters
25. High level of AutoCAD capabilities.
Job Posted by
- Company:iLABS Solutions
Solar energy is rapidly becoming a mainstream consumer choice in the 21st century. Today, everyone can use this renewable source of power at a low cost. People appreciate that with solar energy, they can transform their lifestyles and go green, independent and cool, starting with their own home. All you need to do is build rooftop solar system.