Trimark Associates Releases New Features for T1-S SCADA System for Utility-Scale Solar Sites
Visit Trimark’s hospitality suite at SPI for a T1-S SCADA demonstration
FOLSOM, Calif.: Trimark Associates, Inc., a leading provider of metering, SCADA, and energy storage technology solutions for the electric power industry, announces software updates for the T1-S SCADA system. With these enhancements, clients can improve their performance management analysis to optimize power generation and profits.
Bob Wood, Trimark COO and CTO, noted, “Our ongoing advancements further illustrate how powerful a SCADA system can be to ensure solar power plants operate and perform as intended. We continually work to evolve our system to meet our clients’ needs.”
The latest T1-S Vantage User Interface enhancements include the following.
- Simplified trending and analysis: Users can easily switch between historical and real-time trending values on one dashboard to improve the efficiency of analysis.
- Portfolio-wide key performance indicators: T1-S Vantage calculates and displays a Performance Index (PI) to indicate if a site’s performance is aligned with the site conditions and an Availability Index (AI) to show whether all the power-producing devices are available.
- Production forecasting integration: T1-S Vantage integrates production forecasting data from a client’s Clean Power Research (CPR) SolarAnywhere subscription, in addition to Trimark’s proprietary production forecasting model.
- Control room / operations center dashboard displays: The entire dashboard displays critical performance data for improved visualization and decision-making, with the ability to customize displays.
- Integrated external file repositories: Clients can access their external files from T1-S Vantage, while maintaining security and access restrictions, eliminating the need to duplicate documents.
- Third-party gateway integration: T1-S SCADA can view, trend, report, and analyze data in T1-S Vantage from third-party gateways and data loggers.
Trimark Associates, Inc. (Trimark) is ranked the world’s top monitoring software vendor by GTM Research and SOLICHAMBA for utility-scale PV plants. Trimark delivers industry-leading solutions to allow real-time operational control, enable informed management of power production operations, and ensure regulatory compliance. Trimark’s turnkey solutions control, measure, and manage all aspects of power production that utility-scale power producers require to maintain peak business performance. Trimark’s revenue meters, meteorological stations, SCADA platforms, battery energy storage, and microgrid management systems optimize power generation and maximize revenue. Trimark’s services also encompass data management and preventive maintenance to ensure maximum uptime and optimal performance. To learn more about Trimark, call 916.357.5970.