Manager Electrical (wind Projects) Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited 8 – 13 yrs Tirunelveli
1. Responsible for completing the DP yards and OH 33kv lines as per the target timeliness with coordination between contractors and HQ.
2. Following the technical SOPs while executing the activities at site.
3. Ensure quality and safety are adhered while executing the activities.
4.Incoming material inspection of all contractor and MEIL supplies.
5. Coordination with QUality team and suppliers for any technical issues at site.
6. Sending daily progress reports
7. Invoice certifcation.
8.Completion of 33KV system activities as per plan applicants having renewable/wind sector experience will be preferred.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
33Kv Electricals Material Inspection
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited
Headquartered in London, UK, the Mytrah Group is focused on delivering sustainable energy in a world without subsidies. The group is privately owned and takes a long-term view of business, guided by strong corporate values and high ethical standards.
Mytrah placed an India-focused subsidiary – Mytrah Energy Limited (MEL) – on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange in 2010, raising $80 million from institutional investors such as Capital Group, Blackrock and Henderson. Since then it has raised over $1 billion of mezzanine and senior debt, to fund construction of 1000 MW of renewable energy.
Contact Company:Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited