Regional Business Development Manager Sunshot Technologies – Chennai, Tamil Nadu ₹5,50,000 – ₹9,00,000 a year
– Developing business relationships with customers across target segment and Territory
– Due diligence of potential customers and interacting with them to collect technical data, customer requirements
– Coordination with Sales Operation team to present techno-commercial solutions and legal agreement to customers
– Market Intelligence Constantly evaluate the ecosystem for Onsite and grid connected Solar projects from a regulatory, technical-commercial angle
– Network and develop good working relationship with regulators, utilities, Govt., state energy authorities, Renewable Energy Associations etc.
– Track, evaluate, apply and close Tender based leads
– Develop and manage channel partners and drive them to deliver Business Goal
– Drive Revenues, constantly increase customer satisfaction in a time bound manner
Skils- Good inter-personal skills relevant to B2B sales
– Effective written and oral communications skills
– Basic understanding of technical and commercial aspects of Solar projects
– Good knowledge of MS office, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
– Good presentation and training skills
– Attention to detail, managing customer expectation and organization goals
– Incumbent will be responsible for Sales and Business Development and will report to Director
– Sales & Marketing.
Salary: INR 5,50,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
– If you are comfortable working in a dynamic environment
– If you show initiative by seeking out opportunities actively
– If you are good at planning and like to take responsibility and drive results
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, Instrumentation, Mechanical
PG: MBA/PGDM – International Business, Marketing