Are you excited to be of an organization that touches the lives of millions of Indians across the country? This is your chance to join the high impact industry and be the change you want to see.
Mera Gao Power (MGP) builds, owns, and operates low-cost solar powered micro-grids in North India. They provide rural off-grid communities with energy services at a price-point they can afford. MGP’s unique model and low-cost design provides services to a typical hamlet for less than $1,000, making it the first commercially viable micro-grid targeted at the rural poor. They want you to be part of this impact story!
Mera Gao Power is looking to hire motivated and passionate Regional Operations Manager to help scale their operations to the next level. In this role, you will lead the collections and maintenance teams across Uttar Pradesh. You will be responsible for driving the business forward and ensuring employee performance.
What’s on offer? A highly competitive salary upto 6 lakhs, Mera Gao Power offers a great opportunity to work in an organization full of diverse and multi-talented people who passionate about solving real life problems! The team is eager to roll-up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to drive change and make a difference. Mera Gao Power are looking for analytical and empathetic professionals to support their team as they continue to scale.
Rural Systems and Processes
• Monitor and improve branch performance, and oversee day-to-day collection and maintenance operations across rural Uttar Pradesh
• Achieve tariff collection targets by managing and monitoring branch delinquency rate to keep NPA level below assigned target
• Put systems and processes in place to measure and improve rural customer satisfaction levels
• Design strategies targeted towards a rural consumer base
• Engage in field visits to inform branch systems and processes
Rural Team Management
• Manage 10 to 15 branches serving approximately 3,000 households
• Ensure adequate staffing of each branch
• Ensure field employees receive regular skill based training
• Ensure process implementation uniformly across all branches
• Drive proper management, closure and tracking of maintenance/ service tickets raised by customers
Does this sound like you?
• Experience managing a rural work force
• Experience working across a distributed branch model
• Experience working local markets of Uttar Pradesh or Bihar
• Experience across industries such as MFI, Rural Banking/Insurance
• Experience with field collections
• Experience with managing service or maintenance functions
• Experience with branch level MIS and reporting