We are a start up in clean energy space with the vision of delivering transformative, innovative, and technically advanced solutions to our customers. With initial focus on Solar Rooftop solutions, we invite aggressive, dynamic, go getter Sales professionals to join us, deliver excellent performance and grow with us.
You can look forward to be a part of a team of smart people driving excellence & innovation, a professional and ethical culture and a chance to create a very bright future for yourself and the company.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- BE – Electrical
- Excellent communication skills, Fluent in English
- 1-3 Years experience in direct sales to Institutions & Residential customers
- Result Oriented, Go Getter, Pleasing personality
- Basic Knowledge of Electrical System required. Knowledge of Solar system desirable, not essential.
- Must be from Noida/Delhi area only
- Visit potential customers in the assigned customer segment/area and generate leads/RFQ.
- Visit site and collect all required data as directed.
- Engage customers and close orders for roof top Solar PV System.
- Coordinate with Project team & other stakeholders for smooth execution of project.
- Achieve Monthly & Quarterly Sales targets.
Eligibility:B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical,
Any Graduate – Any Specialization,
Pos t Graduation Not Required,
Doctorate Not Required
Industry:Oil and Gas, Energy, Power, Infrastructure
Salary:INR 1,25,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Function:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Deadline:25th Feb 2018
Sales EngineerSalesSolarElectricalEPC ServicesPV Rooftop
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Tecsa Solar Systems
An ISO 9001:2015 company, We are a start up in clean energy space with the vision of delivering transformative, innovative, and technically advanced solutions to our customers. A team of smart people, the company founder is a highly qualified engineer and a business leader with extensive experience in senior management & leadership roles in blue chip Indian and MNC companies in corporate India.