Sales Revenue Was Rs 638 Cr For the First QE June 30, 2021, Down 0.7% Yoy. Order Bookings Were Rs 472 Cr, Up 7% Yoy
GE T&D India Limited announced on Saturday that sales revenue was Rs638cr for the first quarter ended June 30, 2021, down 0.7%, compared to Rs643cr in quarter ended (QE) June 30, 2020. Operating loss at Rs14.24cr (2.2%), against operating loss of Rs8.9cr (1.4%) in QE June 2020.
The company’s Loss after tax at was at Rs19.26cr (3.0%), against net loss of Rs20.32cr (3.2%) in QE June 2020. Order bookings were Rs472cr up 7% compared to Rs443cr in QE June 20.
At around 12.08 pm, GE T&D India Limited was trading at Rs132.80 per piece down Rs1.35 or 1.01% on the BSE.
Key Wins in Q1FY22
- Six 500MVA 765KV Power Transformers from PowerGrid Corporation of India under the Transmission System Strengthening Scheme for evacuation of power from Solar Energy Zones in
- Rajasthan (8.1 GW) under Phase-II. 220/33 KV Air Insulated Substation at Dagapela from Bhutan Power Corporation Limited.
- Replacement of 400 AND 220 kV equipment at Raichur Thermal Power Plant from Karnataka Power Corporation Limited.
- 400 kV switchyard including 400 kV, 150 MVA Power transformers at Bikaner from Renew Power Limited.
- 220 kV switchyard at Manza near Khambhalia in Gujarat from Powerica Limited for their 50 MW wind Power station.
- Order of multiple Current transformers and Capacitor Voltage Transformers across multiple voltage levels from Auguste International.
- 3 years contract for operation and maintenance (O&M) of MRSS electrical installation at Tata Motors Limited for their 220 kV Sanand and Pune plant.
Operational Highlights of Q1FY22
- Extension of two 132 kV Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS) bays for Sterlite PK Bari NERSS package at Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh
- 765 kV GIS (along with associated AIS) at PGCIL at Phagi
- 765 kV AIS and 400 kV/220 kV Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) substation for PGCIL at Bhuj
- 765 kV AIS line bay extension for Ghatampur Transmission Limited (GTL) for Adani at Greater Noida (G Noida- Agra line)
- Five 66 kV bays energized for 66/11 kV GIS substation from Bhutan Power Corporation(BPC) at Dochula One bay of 765kV AIS Substation commissioned for NTPC at Darlipalli
“In Q1FY22 we continued to operate with full rigor, however certain restrictions in few states due to coronavirus continued to pose challenges. During the quarter, our team commissioned important projects associated with the Green Energy Corridor Transmission System.
This includes commissioning of 765-kiloVolt (kV) GasInsulated Substation (GIS) at Phagi in Rajasthan as well as 400 kV/220 kV Gas-Insulated Substation (GIS) at Bhuj for Power Grid Corporation Limited.
The substations will facilitate the evacuation of renewable energy getting generated in solar parks at Bhadla, Fatehpur and Bikaner to various beneficiaries,” Pitamber Shivnani, Managing Director & CEO of GE T&D India Limited, said.
“We continued to strengthen our market in the neighbouring countries by winning order of 220/33 KV Air Insulated Substation from Bhutan Power Corporation Limited. As the contribution of renewable energy increases in the overall energy mix, GE T&D’s technology will further strengthen the grid evacuation infrastructure and improve electricity access for millions of people across the country,” Shivnani added.